Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: Honesty
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
I know the biggest word for me in AA is "honesty." I don't believe this program would work for me if I didn't get honest w...

I know the biggest word for me in AA is "honesty."
I don't believe this program would work for me
if I didn't get honest with myself about everything.
Honesty is the easiest word for me to understand
because it is the exact opposite of what I've been doing all my life.
Therefore, it will be the hardest to work on. . .
If I work on it every day, it will be easier to be honest with myself.
Then getting honest with other people will come automatically.
I know I will be grateful for a chance to make amends
to everybody I have hurt in the past. 
c. 2003 AAWS, Experience, Strength and Hope, pp. 400-401
With permission, Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc.

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top